Here is how we are celebrating Easter together online:
1. Nightly devotions at 7 PM. Viewable at www.facebook.com/clearwaterchurchak.
2. Easter sunrise devotion at 7 AM. Viewable at
3. Online Easter service at 10 AM. Viewable at and www.clearwater.church.
Some preparation on your part will help:
1. Print song sheets below.
2. Print the Good Friday program below.
3. Print the children's bulletin if you have kids.
4. Bring bread and juice for communion.
Here is a complete explanation of what we will be doing:
April 5, 10 AM – Palm Sunday Service (Communion observed.)
April 5-11, 7 PM – Nightly Holy Week Devotions
April 9, 7 PM – Maundy Thursday Devotion (Communion observed and song sheet attached for The Power of the Cross.)
April 10, 7 PM – Good Friday Devotion (Prepare with 13 candles, lighter, snuffer, and print attached program.)
April 12, 7 AM – Easter Sunrise Devotion (Print attached song sheets for Low in the Grave He Lay and In Christ Alone.)
April 12, 10 AM – Easter Sunday Service (Print attached children's bulletin for kids.)
See music playlists below for Easter morning.
Christ in the Passover Livestream Experience presented by Jews for Jesus. Register for this free one-hour online experience at various times on Thursday or Friday. Plan ahead and be sure to select an Alaska time slot.
Ways to invite your friends:
1. Host a “watch party” on Facebook Live and invite others to watch with you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJSnOIE5FEI
2. Post to social media a super short video explaining why you are celebrating Easter and invite your friends to join you.
We look forward to recognizing with you the hallmark of our faith—Jesus the Messiah’s death and resurrection. This is the greatest time of year, because it marks those weighty events in history that fulfilled God’s plan to redeem our fallen world to the glory of God. We have a sure hope, the forgiveness of sins, eternal security, and new life. If Jesus had not come, we would still be in our sins, pining away for God to save us. But He has come, and He has ransomed us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into His glorious light!
He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. (2 Timothy 1:9-10)
Let’s praise the excellencies of Him who called us out of darkness into His marvelous light. (1 Peter 2:9)